DNP APN FNP-C PMHNP-bc
DNP APN FNP-C PMHNP-BC
Dr. Greisch is dual board certified in both psychiatry and family practice. She has worked in the inpatient setting, outpatient setting, as well as in intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs. She also has experience in primary care, emergency medicine, as well as pain management.
- AANC board certified Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner
- AANP board certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Chatham University
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner – University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner – University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Seton Hall University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Sports Studies – Cook College, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Associate of the Arts in Liberal Arts – Ocean County College
” I believe that it is important to treat my patients the way that I would want my family treated, so kindness and compassion are always guaranteed when you are under my care. “
“I provide holistic care and have extensive knowledge in pharmacology and diagnosis and management of chronic mental disorders.“
April is the first smiling face you will see when you come into the office. Her warm smile and cheerful personality help set the tone the positive experience that you will receive as one of our patients.