To obtain a position as a nurse practitioner in an organized setting, which I can apply my skills and knowledge, as well as learn from and grow with.
University of New Hampshire – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program – Post Master’s Certificate Program – enrolled August 2020 to graduate August 2021
Master’s of Science in Nursing – F.N.P. Track University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ – Newark, NJ
Graduation: May 2007
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
Graduation: February 2004 (Accelerated Program)
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Sports Studies Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey – New Brunswick, NJ
Graduation: May 2002
Associate of the Arts in Liberal Arts – Ocean County College Toms River, NJ
Graduation: May 2000
Accreditations and licenses:
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner – American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- NJ Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse. NJ Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support Certified.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certified.
- Licensed Buprenorphine Prescriber
- Certified in Botox, Dermal Fillers, Sclerotherapy, Mesotherapy, and Platelet Rich Plasma.